If you’re a kale lover like me, try out this fresh and easy go-to parmesan and pine nut kale salad–it’s my everyday fav for lunch and a quick, healthy side with any dinner.
Go-to Parmesan and Pine Nut Kale Salad
- 4 cups kale washed, dried and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 fresh lemon squeezed
- dash of kosher salt
- dash of freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp lightly toasted pine nuts
- 2 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- In a big salad bowl, gently combine the torn kale with olive oil -- massaging the oil into the leaves will soften the kale.
- Squeeze in the juice of roughly a quarter lemon. Toss in pine nuts and parmesan, plus salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply