Peaceful, sleeping babies are precious things. NOT to be disturbed. I’m talking to you…random stranger who parked in the snow bank in front of my house (where the snow removal / no parking signs have clearly been placed!). While writing up this post (and enjoying the silence of H’s morning nap) the snow removal truck operator began blaring his horn in an attempt to get the driver to come out and move his car. Come on. Sleeping baby, people!
I digress. I’m too worked up to describe their yumminess, but I will say that they got two thumbs up from my guy.
Orange Cranberry Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 2 tbsp finely shredded orange peel
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In another mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, oil, peel and juice.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and stir in egg mixture until just combined (batter will be lumpy).
- Fold in cranberries and spoon into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 25 minutes or until golden.