Healthy Homemade Maple Granola Recipe || The best, most crunchy, nut-loaded, maple syrup infused granola. We’re talking almonds, pecans, shredded coconut, flax seeds, and rolled oats happily roasted with pure maple, coconut oil, vanilla, and cinnamon until golden, and delicious.
Store-bought granola is no competition for this healthy homemade maple granola recipe. No matter the brand, store-bought always tastes a little lack-luster and cardboardy. But not this crunchy granola. This maple granola recipe is full of nutty, natural, roasted flavor. We make it ALL THE TIME. The whole family is onboard with this healthy breakfast. Let’s go over the basics…
How to eat granola?
- By the spoonful, when no one’s looking.
- On top of your favorite yogurt…I love it with plain greek yogurt and some fresh berries.
- In a bowl, with milk or almond milk for a vegan granola option.
- Mixed up with a medley of your favorite fruits…chopped bananas, mangos, and raspberries…
- At a
nytime of day: start your morning off right and end the day with this crunchy and nutty granola for a healthy before bedtime snack.
How to make this healthy homemade maple granola recipe?
The good news…this granola is bananas simple to make. As uncomplicated as it gets, for something so delicious.
- Bake up the oats, coconut, and nuts until fragrant and toasted, roughly 15-20 minutes in a 350-degree oven.
- While the oat mixture is roasting, mix the maple, coconut oil (melted), vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Once the oats are toasted, remove from the oven and pour the maple mixture all over, stirring gently to coat.
- Back into the oven (at 300-degrees) for 25 minutes. Remove and cool.
P.S. If you’re a granola fan, you will love these healthy, school-friendly chocolate chip raisin granola bars. Perfect for a quick breakfast.