Fluffy, moist, apple goodness. Don’t even get me started on how delicious your kitchen will smell while these apple cinnamon muffins bake. Not only will your kitchen smell DIVINE, everyone will love you more. If you plan on sharing, that is…and if you don’t, well, this is a judgement free zone. You be you.
I know for a fact that I’ll be greeted with happy, smiling faces when I whip these out for post-school snack time, and THAT makes my day.
These muffins are very moist, loaded with granny smith apples two ways — grated and chopped.
YUM. If you’re in a muffin mood, check out these favourites.
Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 granny smith apples (1 cored and shredded one cored, peeled and chopped into bites)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg with oil, sugar, milk, and vanilla. Stir in grated apple and chopped apple bites.
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture and stir until well combined.
- Scoop batter into lined muffins tins and bake for 20-22 minutes, until lightly golden.
Leave a Reply