These zucchini pecan muffins are ultra moist, not too sweet, and they bake up big and fluffy. Now let’s stop to admire how pretty these parchment liners are…
Zucchini Pecan Muffins
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups grated zucchini (2 small zucchinis)
- 1 cup roughly chopped pecans
- 2 large beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Wash and grate two small zucchinis.
- Remove excess water using a dry clean tea towel. Place the grated zucchini in the center of a towel, fold the towel in half over the zucchini and wring out the excess water.
- Add the zucchini to the flour mixture and toss to ensure the zucchini is well coated.
- Stir in the chopped pecans.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs.
- Whisk in oil, sour cream and vanilla until smooth and well combined.
- Fold the egg mixture into the flour mixture. Stir until well combined (the batter will seem thick, but not to worry, these muffins will turn out super moist).
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes - until golden and a fork comes out clean. Enjoy!